- Developing and calibration of MIKE URBAN MOUSE-RDII regional model of AWWS
- Rainfall data analysis of summer flooding in Copenhagen area
- Participation in the RTC project of the drainage system of Copenhagen area
- Project manager of capacity and LTS simulations that included RDI for the combined sewer basin RB04 and its catchment in Høje-Taastrup Municipality west of Copenhagen
- Detailed MIKE URBAN MOUSE-RDII Modelling of Herlev Municipality west of Copenhagen for allocating of infiltration to wastewater pipe system and solution proposals
- Improving, calibration, verification and validation the MOUSE model of the rainwater drainage system of VallensbækMunicipality west of Copenhagen
- Improving and solution model for an acute flooding problem in BrøndbyMunicipality with producing detailed solution design
- Renovation of RB04 combined sewer basin in Høje-TaastrupMunicipality west of Copenhagen.
- Bidding of No-dig projects and TV-inspection projects of 10 municipalities west of Copenhagen.
- Risk assessment on basis of current and future climate change in regard to flooding problems in Værebro stream and Roskilde Fjord by using MIKE FLOOD (MIKE21 and MIKE11)
- Saving of approx. DKK 5 million in a new road project by implementing MU-MOUSE hydraulic optimisation.
- Project manager of renovation of rainwater basins
- Risk assessment and hydraulic analysis on basis of current and future climate change for Kildedal leisure area (Kildedal Park) using MIKE FLOOD (MIKE21, MU-MOUSE and MIKE 11)
- Risk assessment on basis of current and future climate change for basins and lagoons in Stenløse town centre as integrated part of the Stenløse tributary by using MIKE FLOOD (MIKE21, MIKE11 and MU-MOUSE)
- 2008-2010: Regulating the discharge of Ørnebjerg area/quarter in Ølstykke city to Skekelsø lake which includes hydraulic optimisation, projecting and execution.
- 2008-2009: Establishing a Rain Information System for registering and forecast of rainfall based on weather radar system in cooperation with Danish Hydraulic Institute.
- 2008: Saving DKK 7 million in renovation projects and between DKK 25 and 50 million in advance for the 4 years after 2008. Renovation of rainwater basins.
- 2007: Smørumnedre, saving of over DKK 5 million by implementing MIKE URBAN-MOUSE model optimisation for alternative solutions of renovation.
- 2006-2007: Peter Appelsvej, housing development project: Saving of DKK 1.3 million by suggesting alternative solutions due to a MIKE URBAN-MOUSE calculation, modifying structures and sorting out overestimated and double measured quantities and parts of the project in the quantity list.
- 2005-2007: Have eliminated flooding in Ganløse town, Frederikssundsvej road and Stenløse town.
- 2006-2007: Building a 1200 m3 underground basin for combined sewer system in Ganløse.
- 1993-1996:”Project Manager” of a renovation project of an infrastructure project, included water supply network and drainage system in Dawra area in Baghdad.
- 1988-1991:”Site director engineer” of 500-bed hospital north of Baghdad with a budget of 215 million US$ between 1981-1991. I have saved more than 300,000 US$ in 1990.